What a day is it today, Halloween, and I am still in the army. The past two months have been bery good I feel with more energy than never before in my life. My performance has been great and i am now very close to the general, he has asked me in last month to assist him with the new recruits. I feel very good sharing my experinece with them. But i must say once again a chpater of my life is over, i am leaving the training camp today, i have been called by my contry to fight for him, and i think this time i am prepared to do it, but more important i want to do it. I am going to miss the place where i lived almost 7 months but now i have to keep my path. I´m taking my diary with me, so I can keen on writting what happens to me in the future. So I just have this left to say: LET´S GO TO WAR!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario