domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

April 2 of 1915

hello again, it has been 3 weeks since I was recruit by the U.S Army, we have been very busy, we have to get up at 5.00 am in the morning and we have training the whole day, we have half and hour for lunch , and then we go back to training. This is HELL ON EARTH! I have never experienced this in my life, we eat crap, we sleep on something harder than the floor, and we are exploted, we have not choice here because you have to do what they tell you. In the good side I have been contratulated for my work a couple of times in the past two weeks they say I am strong and that I have a lot of abilities for war. Today I have a free afternoon because I won an obstacles race yerterday, but I am strating to thing is not good for me; being busy keeps me away from thinking about my old life or my family, but when I have nothign to do I miss them a lot, and rember that no more that 3 weeks ego I was playing in the yard with my little brother Thomas, he is the one who I miss the most, because my parent were always working and I spended my whole time with him, he is 8 years old, and i hope he never get so grown up to expirence what im expiecing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario