Today I have return toi the training schedule, my recuperation, said the doctors was very fast, i think thats because I am very strong, because i am young and because all my life my parents gave priority to food over other things for us. My day was actually very good, i had a cuople of problems with my phisic ussies, but they said it was normal, and i think it to, because i was almost 3 months doing nothing but resting. I am going to be training apart from the rest of the group until I get in form again to get to the group level. The general said he hopes in a month or two I will be going to war, depending on the development of my performance, its very weird, because im not afraid any more, I thing i am very exited for that they to come.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario