domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

March 12 of 1915

My name is Robert Jhonson Jr, I´m satrting to wirtte this diary in a very importat day for me. For months the U.S Army has been recruiting people for the army, I´m 21 years old, since the last two weeks my parents were afraid  of the U.S emisaries, who were in town here in Omaha, Nebraska, they were saying that they will take every single person between the ages of 19 and 25 because they have a better perfomnace in war issues. Today they arrived my home arround 5:00 am they told me to pack my toothbrush, boxers, a pair of socks and a pair of shoes. Writte now I am on the head quarters of the U.S Army at Chicago, it was a very long trip, I was able to shower when I got here but water was extremly cold because here the winter if ending and there is still some cold moments. The people from my town are very afraid they say they dont want to die in war, and nether do I, so thats why today I´m starting to writte this dairy, so when I die peolple could remember my story. I´m not very sure how often I am going to be able to writte because they have told us we have a lot of trainning to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario